Kuripe Made of Coconut Wood (Cocos nucifera)
product unavailableadd to wish list
Kuripe Made of Coconut Wood
Las Szaman is the only manufacturer in Poland that produces Kuripe from this wood.
Coconut wood (Cocos nucifera) is very hard and durable, which makes it a good material for making Hapé pipes. In addition, it is resistant to moisture and temperature changes, which makes it durable and unbreakable. It also has a natural resistance to rot and mildew, making it an ideal material for making Tepi.
Coconut wood (Cocos nucifera) has many properties that can be useful in natural medicine.
Here are some of them:
- Antibacterial: Coconut wood is naturally antibacterial and can help fight a variety of bacteria such as Escherichia coli and Salmonella.
- Antifungal: Coconut also has antifungal properties, which means it can help fight fungi like Candida albicans.
- Antiviral: Coconut wood is also considered effective against viruses such as the herpes virus and influenza virus.
- Soothing: Coconut wood may also have soothing properties, which means it can help calm skin irritation and inflammation.
- Stress Reduction: Coconut water and coconut oil are also considered effective in reducing stress and tension.
- Improving the digestive system: Coconut flesh and coconut oil can also help improve digestion and strengthen the digestive system.