Kuripe from Crocodile Wood (Zanthoxylum rhetsa)
product unavailableadd to wish list
Kuripe Made Of Crocodile Wood
Las Szamana is the only manufacturer in Poland that produces Tepi from this wood.
Zanthoxylum rhetsa, also known as crocodile wood, is a plant species that is native to India and Nepal and is often used in natural medicine for its beneficial health properties. Some of them are:
- Analgesic Effects: Crocodile wood contains essential oils that can soothe pain and inflammation. It can be used to treat rheumatic diseases, muscle and joint pain, and headache.
- Antiseptic effect: The essential oils contained in crocodile wood have antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which means that it can be used to disinfect the skin and fight infections.
- Antispasmodic: Crocodile wood can relieve muscle spasms and abdominal pain.
- Refreshing effect: Crocodile wood contains essential oils with a pleasant, refreshing scent, which is why it can be used in the production of cosmetics and care products, such as soaps and refreshing body lotions.
Why is crocodile wood (Zanthoxylum rhetsa) a good material for Kuripe?
- Water resistance: Crocodile wood is naturally water resistant, making it a good material for Hapé feeding tubes that are exposed to moisture during use.
- Durability: Crocodile wood is very durable and durable, which makes the tubes made of this material durable and can be used for a long time.
- Flexibility: Crocodile wood is flexible, which makes the tubes made of this material flexible and do not break during use.
- Stain Resistant: Crocodile wood is naturally stain resistant, making tubing made of this material easy to clean.
- Aesthetic values: Crocodile wood is very nice and elegant, which makes the pipes made of this material visually attractive and can be a decoration of home furnishings.