Tepi from Crocodile Wood (Zanthoxylum rhetsa)
product unavailableadd to wish list
Tepi Made Of Crocodile Wood
Length: 17-18 cm
Las Szamana is the only manufacturer in Poland that produces Tepi from this wood.
Zanthoxylum rhetsa, or crocodile wood, is a plant species native to India and Nepal that is widely used in natural medicine due to its health properties. Here are some of them:
- Analgesic Effects: Crocodile wood contains essential oils that may have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. It can therefore be used to relieve pain caused by rheumatic diseases, muscle and joint pain, as well as headaches.
- Antiseptic effect: The essential oils contained in crocodile wood have antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which means that it can be used to disinfect the skin and fight infection.
- Antispasmodic: Crocodile wood can have antispasmodic and antispasmodic effects, which makes it useful for relieving muscle spasms and abdominal pain.
- Refreshing effect: The essential oils contained in crocodile wood have a pleasant, refreshing scent, which makes it suitable for the production of cosmetics and care products, such as soaps and refreshing body lotions.
Why is crocodile wood (Zanthoxylum rhetsa) a good material for Tepi?
- Water resistance: Crocodile wood is naturally water resistant, making it a good material for Hapé feeding tubes that are exposed to moisture during use.
- Durability: Crocodile wood is very durable and durable, which makes the tubes made of this material durable and can be used for a long time.
- Flexibility: Crocodile wood is flexible, which makes the tubes made of this material flexible and do not break during use.
- Stain Resistant: Crocodile wood is naturally stain resistant, making tubing made of this material easy to clean.
- Aesthetic values: Crocodile wood is very nice and elegant, which makes the pipes made of this material visually attractive and can be a decoration of home furnishings.